But, the point is that after my 10-day hiatus from exercising, eating right, and drinking enough water, I am still dealing with the carb addiction! I wanted something to munch on constantly.
So what did I do?
Looked for substitutes which would give me the crunch, but fewer carbs. Not sure how I did - the wasabi peas are all gone.
Kept emergency food on hand again. (So, I did keep my chocolate intake at work down to one hershey bar today. Yesterday I ate half a pack of thin mints!)
Three more things I can do and will do:
- My own zumba at home (working on new choreographies to teach)
- Mow the lawn (another good workout usually, not too bad, either).
- Put air in the bike tires and hit the trail.
So, let's schedule those events.
- Mowing the lawn - if I can get the mower fixed Saturday - on Saturday.
- Air in the tires - Saturday if time, else Sunday
- Zumba choreography - Sunday
Maybe I can do the zumba choreography on my back patio. Doesn't that sound like fun?