Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Day 5 Week 2 Induction, Jan 23, 2009

"To Thine Own Self be True, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."
Inspiration for Friday of Week 2 Induction: Back on the wagon!
*******************************************

Random Thoughts:


Birthday's over, but the moussakas remains (yum - it's breakfast again because I LOST WEIGHT yesterday to today!!! so I guess it is not too many of the group 2 veggies that I can't overeat. After today, sadly, it will be all gone.

Hmmmm - need to come up with another winner dish to eat all week for next week. I also should see how much it cost in ingredients (can't really factor in oven use or my time, as a restaurant would have to) so I can price it. I had gotten the beef on sale for $1.98 (a real deal around here where they want to charge over $3 for fatty ground beef)

PERSONAL HAZARD (S)- Re-affirming myself to action - making sure I work out today even while I know I have to work on other things...balancing my work/exercise schedule so I make time for myself, even if only 15 min at a time!


******************************************
Assignment:

Progress so far:

Doctor Appt:
Did it. The follow-up checkup is already scheduled for March.

READ THE BOOK: Did what I needed, still referring to as I "work the system."


ONGOING ASSIGNMENT: Induction continues: Food, Water, Exercise!! Plan the menus, work the plan. 30 minutes of zumba daily

NEW ASSIGNMENT: . Make sure I get in my strength exercises as well. Need a new exercise I haven't done in 60 days - a challenge from one of my eDiets Support Groups - what can I do? Any suggestions?????? (HELP! I have til Sunday to do this!!!)


Vitals:
BP -

Weight: 183.0
Cholesterol: Numbers from 30 May 08 (Doctor's office):
Total: 250
Trig: 56
HDL: 93
LDL: 146
Vitals that day: Wt: 171 BP: 126/82 Pulse: 72

Exercise:

Stretching 15 min
Cardio 45 min
Strength 15 min

Water: 96 oz


Food:
Breakfast: 1 portions (of 8 in a casserole) of Moussakas (greek eggplant casserole), 3 mugs of coffee w/ S/L and milk

Lunch: another portion of Moussakas
Dinner: leftover chicken a' la king (no veggies since I already ate those in the moussakas
Snack: 1 cups of romaine, 1 cup of celery, some Coke Zero, 4 slices of Lebanon bologne
Dessert: my "breakfast crepe omelet" of eggbeaters with splenda, cinnamon and onion powder - plus I had two pre-cooked sausage links - all before going to bed

________________________________
NOTES:

Wt:
going down again - YAY!!! - this is great news - going down more after not exercising and then having the yummy crablegs PLUS having the moussakas for breakfast and lunch....maybe it's worth eating the yucky lettuce and the almost-intolerable celery sticks???
BP: not taking regularly anymore - will begin to look at it monthly
Ketones: a few more days before I check




No comments: