Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Day 6 Week 2 Induction, Jan 24, 2009

"To Thine Own Self be True, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."
Inspiration for Saturday of Week 2 Induction: Stick to your guns!
*******************************************

Random Thoughts:

Weight gain of 1/2 pound when I don't think I did anything "wrong" - could be eating late, or could be exercising (more strength building of muscles, which weighs more than fat). It's probably the exercising, but since I shouldn't eat late anyway, I'll stop doing that just in case.

Not wanting to go to the grocery store. Talked about going last night to avoid crowds on the weekend (figured they'd not be grocery shopping on Friday night). We went to Home Depot and I was right that few would be there on a Friday night either, but we skipped going to the grocery store (the trip to Home Debit got to be longer than originally intended (to pick up a lightbulb and then some air filters).) I have food in the house; it's just boring me.


PERSONAL HAZARD (S)- Needing to go grocery shopping; no plan for today; food is boring me; no romaine lettuce. Feeling good about 183.5 even if up 1/2 pound from yesterday. I worked out good yesterday, ate well - even if I did get hungry and ate late last night - and feel like I could easily just "slip" a little today with no ill effects...so risk to me is that I might slip a little with the food, then with the exercise, and that combo is what will undo me.


******************************************
Assignment:

Progress so far:

Doctor Appt:
Did it. The follow-up checkup is already scheduled for March.

READ THE BOOK: Did what I needed, still referring to as I "work the system."


ONGOING ASSIGNMENT: Induction continues: Food, Water, Exercise!! Plan the menus, work the plan. 30 minutes of zumba daily

NEW ASSIGNMENT: . Make sure I get in my strength exercises as well.

Vitals:
BP -

Weight: 183.5
Cholesterol: Numbers from 30 May 08 (Doctor's office):
Total: 250
Trig: 56
HDL: 93
LDL: 146
Vitals that day: Wt: 171 BP: 126/82 Pulse: 72

Exercise: Nothing this saturday, coupla minutes stretching, coupla minutes strength


Stretching 2 min
Cardio
Strength 2 min

Water: 96 oz


Food:
Breakfast: 6 slices of bacon, 2 mugs of coffee with S/L and milk, and 3 oz of cream cheese with cinnamon and splenda

Lunch:
boiled chicken in a dish called Lemon Chicken, including some onion and 8 black (kalamata) olives
Dinner: more chicken, about 4-6 more olives

Snack:
Dessert: SF jello pudding (peach) - about 3-4 cups of it I think

________________________________
NOTES:

Wt:
up 1/2 pound, and worked out well. Could be eating late last night, or perhaps the workouts are increasing my muscle tone???? (could be - I'll not worry about that, but make sure I don't eat late again, just in case that's what it is in stead)....
BP: not taking regularly anymore - will begin to look at it monthly
Ketones: a few more days before I check




No comments: