Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thurs Day 4 Week 3 Induction Continues, 29 Jan 09

"To Thine Own Self be True, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."
Inspiration for Thursday of Week 3 Induction Continues: Feeling better is the best reward!
*******************************************


Random Thoughts:
A good day - I stuck with our All-or-Nothing challenge and had a good workout.

PERSONAL HAZARD (S)- How much I feel wracked by loss of energy when I raise my arms (a good way to get the heart going) - makes me want to stop right there!

******************************************
Assignment:

Progress so far:

Doctor Appt (for your numbers):
Did it. The follow-up checkup is already scheduled for March.

READ THE BOOK: Did what I needed, still referring to as I "work the system."


ONGOING ASSIGNMENT: Induction continues: Food, Water, Exercise!! Continuing to develop a schedule and alternatives for exercise. Next week, I think I will let eDiets give me menu choices and work with their menus to develop a shopping list - takes some of the guesswork and pressure off for a week - just follow the recommendations to keep me at 25 carbs (yep - gonna come out of Induction "officially" next week and let eDiets figure out where 25 carbs are (versus the 20 or 30 that could easily happen on my own.)




NEW ASSIGNMENT: Schedule my entire day's mix of work, work-out, food, food prep, etc...not that it is immutable, but at least to give myself boundaries so I am TRUE TO MYSELF and PRIORITIZE what needs to get done so I FEEL GOOD about what I am doing and stay motivated to continue.

**************************************
Vitals:
BP - not today

Weight: 186.0
Cholesterol: Numbers from 30 May 08 (Doctor's office):
Total: 250
Trig: 56
HDL: 93
LDL: 146
Vitals that day: Wt: 171 BP: 126/82 Pulse: 72

Exercise:

Stretching 40 min yoga
Cardio 60 min zumba
Strength

Water: 96 oz


Food:
Breakfast: Eggbeater omelet with cinnamon and splenda, 1 sausage pattie, 2 mugs of coffee with 2 S/L and milk


Lunch: ground beef mixture with some mushrooms/onion mixture.
Dinner: Flank steak and salad
Snack: 1 oz of smoked cheese, 2 mugs of coffee with 1 S/L (for both) and milk
Dessert:

________________________________
NOTES:

Wt:
Down a pound. Figgers. Good, tho - very good that it's moving ...and in that direction.

BP: Will take again at end of month.

Ketones: Will see later in the week - maybe Friday?




No comments: